• Review of best practices and methodologies addressing sensitization of local community on integration issues of immigrants and refugees.
• Exchange of good practices and transfer knowledge and skills to relevant practitioners in sensitising local community on immigrant and refugees’ integration and inclusion process to the hosting society
• Develop and pilot sensitization methods and tools in the participating countries
• Organize events and forums to build awareness on immigrants/refuges inclusion process in each participating country, invite migrant and refugee community members.
• A guide of best practices and methodologies , addressing sensitization of local community on inclusion issues of immigrants and refugees.
• A state of the art sensitisation strategy that will guide practitioners and stakeholders in implementing awareness building campaigns on the issue of migrant/refugee integration.
• Empowerment of educators, professionals and volunteers through educational activities and pilot actions implemented at transnational and local level.
• Sensitization of local host communities as well as migrant and refugees on inclusion processes e.g. accept cultural diversity, understanding needs, provision of services etc.
• Sensitization of stakeholders that may promote outputs and results of SENCIT project and or replicate such action on their own.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project number: 2018 - KA2 -1474192